Saturday, September 3, 2011

10 day challenge - Day 4


Today's challenge is to write about 7 wants. We always want something or the other. I dn't think we are humans if didn't want anything. When we are kids, we want the cool toy that everyone has. In our teens, we want to be popular. In college, we want to party hard + study hardly and then graduate with an awesome job. Then we want to meet our perfect soul mate. You get the picture here. Before we move on to my actual list of 7 wants, here is a new twist to what one would want. 

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep
-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

1. I want one million (airline) miles so that M and I could "circle the globe". [as in the movie ' Up in the air', it takes 500,000 miles for 1 around-the-world ticket). Also, I want to visit all the 50 states in US and the 28 states in India. I hope there are around-the-US and around-India tickets available too. 

2. I want run my own school. This is something I have been wanting since I was a kid. My dad is teacher/principal. So I always wanted to open a school for him. I have already thought of the name and the way teaching/curriculum would be. Now all I need is money (angel investors) and a solid business plan (my dearest MBA friends, wanna help?)! 

3. I want to participate (and may be even win) in a reality TV show like Project Runway or Top Chef or Design Star. 

4. I want to go back in time so that (since this list can get pretty long, I will restrict myself to 3 wants)
        a) can travel on the Titanic
        b) see the Pyramids being built
        c) be on Apollo 11 when they landed on the moon (may be even walk on the moon) 

5. I want a HUGE library of my own, like the ones you see in movies where you see rows and rows of talls bookcases and need a ladder to reach the top shelf. I want the organized in the most efficient way possible, an online catalog for easy finding. 

6. I want to be an archaeologist who will find the most incredible treasures known to the world. I think it is the coolest job in the world and also where the most patience and hard work is required. 

7. I want to always have faith and hope. !!! 


Thanks for reading :) Ciao for now. 
You can find the my other challenges here : Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3



2 comments:

yuva said...

Plan is ready, when do u wanna commence the project??

Unknown said...

@Yuva - I knw I can always count on you :) Now we need time to fine money and yeah move back to India :D