Monday, January 31, 2011

I found out!

** that there is an ongoing trend of blogs, where the blog owner has a thing for fashion. dresses up every day to takes pictures ( in clothes they own) to create their own unique trend.

** that I am in an experimenting phase, trying to explore and understand what wud  I like to do for the rest of my life *sigh*

** that  “Indian Cinema” is only category type under movies on Youtube Movies specifically referring to a country’s movies

** that I love watching HGTV as much as I love watching FOOD Network

** that I have a sort of an eclectic taste without being too eclectic .. M refers to me as always wanting to be “different”

**that I like to watch the cooking for fish – there is so much variety there … jus that I dnt think I am gonna do it anytime !

** that I am slowly getting in the process of being a shoe-aholic :D

** that I love being married :D and doing couple things ;)

** that I miss snow and can’t-believe-I-am-saying-this Columbus too

** that I have to start talking more on the phone (which was a  signature-me act)

** that I want to learn Hanuman Chalisa fully by heart (not the way as I knw it now)

** that I am out of ideas to write now!!

Later then !

 

No comments: