Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Year That Was !

As uneventful as 2009 was for me (minus the India trip)…2010 was one of the best years for me, the reasons plentiful :) 2010 had an amazing beginning and even more amazing end …2010 was the year I met M who know holds the wonderful title of ‘my husband’…the year I made some great new friends who might hav lived down the road but I never hung out with them before…2010 was the year I had some great parties with the awesome music and even more awesome party-goers … 2010 was the year  I got married amidst family and friends on a rainy day…2010 was the year I graduated with another degree…2010 was the year when I got my first platinum solitaire (I am sure there r more to come:D)…2010 was the year  I visited some amazing places…the year I realized my baking skills and some more of my cooking skills…the year I visited the most restaurants and watched the most new releases :D (at midnight too!) …I learnt a lil more about myself while growing a lil more confident and self assured!! I tried correcting my faults and learnt to be more brave in experimenting ! In 2010, I  made some tough and life changing decisions which now I am really happy about :)

I bid adieu to 2010 and grow  more hopeful about 2011… looking forward to the wonderful adventure I shall have, to new dreams and new beginning ! I am hoping to meet some amazing people and do some amazing work myself!… rediscover myself and others too !!

Wishing everyone a very Happy 2011 !!

1 comment:

Shobana K said...

wishing u more success and happiness and fun in 2011!!!