Thursday, January 21, 2010

The year that went by… aka 2009

Looking back at 2009, one thing that struck me out is that I didnt even write a single blog… which is very sad .. not tat I am into writing as much as my other friends/colleagues are… I did want to do more blogging … but alas it didnt happen .. So I was coming up with excuses for myself (and now I am sharing it for your benefit) on why I didnt blog. This is the list I came up with


TOP 10 REASONS WHY I DIDNT BLOG - 
10. Addicted to TV shows
9. Writing papers for my class(es)
8. Partying with different groups of friends
7. Sleeping in free time
6. 16 credits per quarter + TA
5. India Trip in Summer
4. No motivation to write
3. Completely forgot I had blog (trust me thats true)
2. jus plain LAZINESS
1. Now.. I am out of excuses too !!

Hopefully 2010 will be a better year for my blog as I have a good start already… Wrote my first on in January itself :D

4 comments:

Somebody said...

wow, you have had an online presence (read blogging) since 2006. Great! blog also correctly depicts your personality i guess. Affable, smart! :) :D

Unknown said...

@somebody - Thanks :) Hopefully u will get to read more this year !

Athreya said...

I guess the number one is u have been too busy in FB :p...

Unknown said...

@ Athreya - I guess u r right there .. :) but then I hav always bn active online !!