Monday, January 25, 2010

why do women fall for bad boys ??

As I had mentioned in my previous blog about
watching “Vampire Diaries”, I realized that I am
in love with the character of Damon Salvatore
who in spite of being the one of the main
protagonist, plays the bad boy character. As many of
you might already (or not really) I have thing for
killer smiles in guys :D …. Not only is Damon stud-
looking with killer smile, he is still in love with his
“dead” girlfriend…. According to his bro, he doesnt
take revenge but usually gets what he wants…. He is
shown as the bad guy but I still love him … The same
goes with Chuck Bass of Gossip Girl or Neil Caffrey of
White Collar …..
neal Damon

chuckkiller smile
I am thinking this is a common phenomena among
girls/women around the world .. we (always) fall for
the bad guys even in real lives ..Our friends tell that
the guy we like is not good enuf for us ...They talk
abt how he is a jerk and that we deserve better… The
problem is that we ourselves know it but we still
continue the relationship … I bow to the person who
sed that “love is blind” … Not once, not twice, I have
seen this happen several thousand times …. Some of
the are success stories, other fail … but life goes on as
it must … I jus do hope and believe that I fall for
a guy with a killer smile (no. 1 priority) and who
loves me for eternity for wat I am and I would do the
same for him (even if he is a bad-ass)…

P.S. – My ideal guy wud be a combination of several
characters from TV shows and movies .. now tat
deserves a whole post to itself ……

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jack Nicholson has killer smile (and as far as I know, he is currently single) :P
For ur info, it's not that u fall for bad guys, but we find better charactered girls in reality... ;)
And some1 has to take the role of the bad cop too right.. Else how can truth of good romance get revealed? (I'm refraining from commenting more coz this is not my dept... :( )

Unknown said...

@ Red Phoenix - I am nt really sure abt the Jack Nicholson's smile.. also he is tooo old for me ... abt bad guys finding good girls, i still disagree!

~tony~ said...

...it is a post or a message to the Mr. Bad Ass Killer Smile out there...???...

//several characters from TV shows and movies .. now tat deserves a whole post to itself ……//

hope, you don't mean someone like the bad ass from Superbad movie... :P

//Jack Nicholson has killer smile (and as far as I know, he is currently single) :P//

...lol..good one.. :)


i liked the leopard with the killer smile though... :)

Unknown said...

@ Tony - well for now jus a post .. may b ltr it can be a msg to some one :D and it is not related to superbad movie!