Saturday, January 23, 2010

vampire craze

         I think I am into this so called vampire craze .. I knw it is cheesy
and it is so teenage but I did love reading the twilight series book
and watching the 2 movies …. As if that wasn’t enuf, I am now
watching The Vampire Diaries which is a part of this “vampire
craze”,  according to Forbes.com …Dunno how long this will keep
me  distracted … Hopefully some thing else catches my eye soon!!
    On the same note, I am TV show addict: meaning I take up a 
series and watch it like there is no tomorrow … The current
series is Scrubs ..It is comedy set up in a hospital …  If you havnt
even watched it yet .. check out atleast one episode from season 1-8
to understand the chemistry between JD and Turk :D (characters in
the show.)
    Can recommend more shows according to your taste … You
could also recommend me some!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Janitor Vaazhga.... Next time, do proof reading before u publish... Orey thappu thappa ezhudhu ra... Yen Englisha kola panra? Y this kolaiveri???? :P Vampire effect pola theriyidhu

Unknown said...

oops .. i jus noticed .. but then i am knwn for typos :D .. wil try chking next time !

~tony~ said...

Hola Senorita...how about this recommendations for your addict list...Lost, 24, Heroes, Flash Forward...???..

Unknown said...

@ Tony . Thanks for the reco .. Already following flash forward ... knw abt the other 3 .. jus havnt gotten arnd to start watching them ,... :)

~tony~ said...

try Grey's Anatomy too, if you like Scrubs...

me! said...

I love scrubs too.. esp the "chemistry" b/w JD & Turk :D
But, my all time fav is FRIENDS.. u rnt a big fan of that right?

Unknown said...

@ Me - i am fan of scrubs but not as crazy as u r .. my al time fav show is full house :) got it dude? :D