Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10 day challenge - Day 10

My last day in the 10-day challenge......This pic is long overdue and my apologies for that... I finished the challenge in FB and kinda forgot to update here ! I was looking for a perfect pic to represent me but keeping in mind tat this a public forum ... Finally I looked up this pic and found it !! This pic is important to me in 2 ways  ... One it represents my graduation (throwing of the graduation cap captured perfectly ! ) ... and that it won me 30 bucks (Money is always a plus) in a photo contest where we had to send a pic representing Indian's life in the US. More details can be found here ... I am the winner of Jul 2008. 




This challenge was amazing. I hope you had fun reading it as much I had writing it. Mobving on,  I am now trying find things to write about;  looking for inspirations!! Hopefully get my next post is there before the end of this year :D 



Cheers !! 

No comments: