Friday, October 1, 2010

Who are the top 3 ?

"In fashion, one day you are in and the next day you are out"  ~ Heidi Klum

You would recognize this famous quote if you are Project Runway follower. I have following this show since Season 4. The show is one of those reality shows which interesting coz of its fashion creations, what the judges think and the little drama here and there ! Some designs are brilliant and some others are out of this world ( I mean literally).. Not to forget Tim Gunn and his most of the time brilliant inputs !!  Anyways coming to the point, I though I would  try predicting who would be the top 3 contestants in this season .. So without any more wait, here I go

1. Mondo - He is very bold and colorful in his designs ...Reminds me of "Fierce" Crisitan from Season 4 in a way ....  Has won 3 challenges straight in a row (as of the last episode) and the judges love him.. He has got a great editorial eye .. he jus need to keep doing the good work ..

2. Gretchen - She has got a good sense of style (very classic and fashion forward) and play with more neutral palette (Well most of the time) .. Jus the opposite of Mondo .. Again she has won 2 challenges, and been in the bottom once (a team challenge which she kinda was the leader for). But I still think she is strong contender

Now the 3rd spot is usually a competition between 2 more people just before the Fashion Week .. I am not able to decide now itself as I would definitely have to see their final collection .. Usually they bring out their best and worst work in this collection ... anyways my choice of the remaining 2 contenders are

3. April - She has a very dark  styling .. .most of her dresses are in black, has a strong edge to it and is very good when she stays true to herself... her only setback is tat she doesn't have enough experience but that again has not mattered as seen in previous seasons


4. Andy -He has a got strong design sense with a lot of Asian influence .. .He is very good in styling and has created some unique dresses ... His biggest weakness is tat he can sometime get too lost in his design and is easily affected by emotions .. He might need to keep his emotions in check to succeed

Now I just have to wait and watch how my predictions turn out to be.

No comments: