Wednesday, March 24, 2010

my “Love Story” – the Hollywood style!!



* Key to understand this post – All the answers are movie quotes,
 movies are listed in the bracket.
*Disclaimer* - A little change has been made in the quotes, 
but it doesn’t change the essence of the original quote.

* How did it start ??
          I had this guy leave me a voicemail… so I called him back…
and then he emailed me after reading my blog, and I texted to his
cell, and then we just went around checking all these different
portals (to communicate with each other) (He’s Just not That Into You)

* What was the result ??
         In his own words -  “You had me at hello, Sharanya” (Jerry Maguire)

* How long did it take??
         Three weeks together  (not literally), that's all it took, three
weeks for me to fall for him. (Dear John)

* How did he convince me??              

          Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that
at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this
thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll
regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're
the only one for me (Runaway Bride)

* My eternal question “How can you be so sure”??
         You don't know me, but I know me. (The Notebook)            
         (my reply) You're lucky to be so sure.
         (his reply) It's like the wind. I can't... see it, but I feel it. (A Walk To Remember)

* What do you know about me to like me ??
          All I know is... you're beautiful. (A Walk To Remember)

* What is your fav color :D ??
         Try blue, it's the new red! (Wall-E)

* What did he say in the end ??
          P.S. I love you (P.S. I love you)

* What  did I say to that ??
        And I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where (Patch Adams)

* When we met, what did he say (to convince me again) ??
         I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You. (P.S. I love you)

* His thoughts on food ??
        (me) What is it you REALLY like to do?
        (him) Eat! (your cooking) (Julie and Julia)

* Food – his love??          (him- to me) You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life. (Julie and Julia)

* What do I (we) want now ??
       When you realise You want to spend
       The rest of your life with somebody,
       You want the rest of your life
        To start as soon as possible. (When Harry Met Sally)

15 comments:

rajesh said...

Padam nallaa irku..
oruvaati paakalaamnga..
(SUN TV movie reviewer style)

Unknown said...

@ Rajesh - nanri, miga nanri :)

sents said...

cool.. congrats again.. :)

Devikala Gurusamy said...

ahem

Lakshmi said...

nice :)...made for each other :):)

Unknown said...

Thanks DK and Lakshmi :D

Ramya said...

"All I know is... you're beautiful." Classic!!! Love it!

Ratzzz said...

wah wah wah.. i want a filmy style love story now!!!!!


congratulations it celebrations...

post wise, good one :)

Ravisekharan (a) Ravi said...

Interesting and Spicy :)

Prasad Kumaran said...

I like this ugly truth of love. Congrats

bourne said...

kollywood style engama ?

Unknown said...

@ Ramya - totally was floored by it
@Ratzzz - u wil u wil :)
@Ravi - love hot and spicy :D
@Prasad :)
@Bourne - athu unnado vellai :D

Unknown said...

Like it!!! Last one was cool...

Unknown said...

wow!!! tat was sumthing..entertainer... :)

Unknown said...

@Iyyappa - Thanks
@Dhivya - :)