Wednesday, November 22, 2006

muh last weekend !!!!

well ........ i had this long and hectic - funfilled weekend and was xplainin to all my friends wat i did... and then some one gave me this brilliant idea of creating a blog and putting my so called wonderrrrful experiences .... so tat evry1 can see it ... i had bn toying wid tis idea for a loooong time but never got inspiration...so finnallly here i go .. wid my musings .....

the weekend started of wid a movie ... "cruel intentions"...wel i knw its an old one and i didnt hav anything else to do and i hadnt actually seen it.... so here i go wid 5 other frenz of mine in the cold chilly "cruel" weather at night to see this movie which was being screened at the new student centre "Kanbar".... well i shud say mr.Kanbar has bn really generous to us students ...i jus love the place... the movies starts at 9 wid hardly ppl to b scene arnd... but then i was there wid my friends wid a a bag ( or 2 i shud say ) of popcorn and iced tea to watch this "hot" movie" .... movie was good .. thot it was right out frm an M&B but then these novels had had never a bad ending ... anyways movie over and we wait for the van to take us bak to the warmth of home "sweet" home ... well it was fun tho i shd say..they had created this theatre kinda atmosphere so it was really nice inside.... back home .. i thot i deserved a hot cupt of tea ( for braving the cold ).. while i at it ... my lifeline starts beckoning me for attn !!!! ( guess guess) .... ok.. i knw u knw it ... my fone starts ringing .... so here i go yap yap yap...to my friends....discussing the day and then the plans for the weekend .... etc etc .... i go on and on jumping frm one cal to the other til 2 or so... i lose track of time wen i am on the fone ...

once tat was done ... i started readin tis novel.... dont ask me the name. .i dont remember it myself... al i knw it was set up in 16th century and kinda romantic stuf wid tis gal falling inlove wid the captain of ship and stowaways in his ship and their so- caled adventures ... well i was too mcuh in to it that by the time i finished reading it .. it was late night or shud i rather say early morning ( 7.30 sat mornin--- 7.30 is early for me for those who knw me pretty well :D)....but then slp crept in and i slept soundly til the stoopid fone of mine rang for a wake cal for me ... oops then i realised i had to go out shoppping wid my frenz and they were calling up to wake their slpy friend.... ok dokie .. . here i get ready and pile in to the car and go from one place to the other ,,, the beats thing was i got to eat in the Indian restaraunt ... samosa,poori, chole, another 3 types of veggies, kheer and custard... mouthwatering ... and then i did some shopping for the big evening ..got some jewellery and stuf.. and yes i went to the indian store where i did a BIG purchase... for the nxt 3 months ..if some madeof use of the car .. it was me who filled u the trunk of the car :)


--------to b contd------

No comments: